ponedeljek, 04. avgust 2014

Celebrate at LHOSM challenge


Hello everyone!

This is my DT card for a new #100 challenge at Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia!!!
The theme for this month is 
"Celebrate".
Yes... this time the challenge will run for 4 weeks instead of 2 for a little summer break.

And now... my inspiration for you...


I used Tinchy's technique... thank you Tina for inspiration!
The image is coloured with Distress inks.
I used Maja Design papers and Bazzill cardstock.
Dies used are from Magnolia and Go Kreate.
The lovely lace is from LLC. Also some flowers...




The inside of this book card is not finished. I'm waiting my stamp for finish it...
Hope I'll have the tomorrow...


The fabulous prize for this challenge is offered from the fabulous The Ribbon Girl.


So... pop over to see all creations to inspire and play along with us!

I'm entering this card into LLC August challenge - Stitching.

Thank you for visiting!







5 komentarjev:

  1. He's gorgeous Barbara. I love the embossing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kako lepo, nezno in prefinjeno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Barbara,
    Love this technique, and your bookcard! Fantastic colouring and embellishment work as always. Thanks so much for playing with LLC again. With the risk of repeating myself; always a pleasure to visit your blog! Have a nice weekend.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Delightful! I love this litle cutie, so very sweet
    Hugs Juie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. beautiful keepsake for the baby. Thank you for revealing details of how to paint in such a beautiful way embossing. Great inspiration.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    OdgovoriIzbriši