petek, 15. avgust 2014

Christmas in August


Hello everyone!
I'm late with my posts!!! I'm really exhausted.
 One of my twins had a fever and respiratory problems... The doctor prescribed him antibiotics and Ventolin.
Today he sleeping...

I could post my pics. This is my DT card for Deep Ocean Challenge .
The theme for this fortnight is "Christmas in August".



This is Christmas Tilda With Cat from Little Christmas collection. I used Tinchy's technique... it's like a virus!!! LOL
The image is coloured with Distress inks...



Hope you enjoy!

Visit Deep Ocean Challenge blog and play along with us!!!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:




7 komentarjev:

  1. Gorgeous! I really like the white embossing around the image. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovita vrečka. S tem embosingom deluje res praznično! Imam pa to Tildo že odkar je prišla ven, ampak sem jo (nevem zakaj) uporabila samo enkrat in letos to nameravam spremeniti! :)
    (bi ti poslala en sončen pozdrav s Savinjske, pa uliva na polno) hihiiii
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely colouring as always. The white outline is really different too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Simply Beautiful love it
    Thanks for joining in our Christmas Challenge @ Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie & Jenny

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Awwww so cute & pretty lovely soft colouring fab take on the Christmas chall theme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautifulgift bag and your colouring is stunning as always. Hope your little one is feeling better soon.
    Thanks for joining in with our Midsummer Christmas challenge over at Totally Tilda.
    Linda :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. A gorgeous creation you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    OdgovoriIzbriši