nedelja, 17. avgust 2014

Under the sea

Hello everyone!

I'd like to remind you about the current challenge at Creative Inspirations! The theme is absolulely suitable for this time of the year... "Under the sea".



I used Sea Shell Tilda from Sea Breeze Collection and few dies from Magnolia Doohickey club Vol. 1 kit collection...
The sentiment stamp is from Stempelglede Just a note collection.
Paper pad is from Maja Design...

The image is coloured with Distress inks




Pop over  and see all the beautiful creations of my teamies! 

I'm entering this card into


Hope you enjoy!



6 komentarjev:

  1. O, Barbara...prekrasna je. Zelo mi je všeč, ker je tako "preprosto" okrašena. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Another beautiful card of your hand Barbara! I just can't stop saying I love your coloring, like many other people! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. She's stunning Barbara. I marvel at the detail you get in her hair strands, and the beautiful shading. As always, a gorgeous card.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. cudovito in obcudovanja vredno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Simply stunning Barbara..Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia..Hugz Gayle xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a beautiful card. Great colors and details. Thank you so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Åsalill

    OdgovoriIzbriši