četrtek, 23. oktober 2014

Halloween or Halloween colors at Magnolia-Licious

Hello my dearest!

This is my DT card for this fortnight Magnolia-Licious Tuesday Challenge.:

"Halloween or Halloween Colors".

I used my Princess Tilda With Curl from Once Upon a Time Collection 2011. You can find this gorgeous stamp in Magnolia-Licius store.
I coloured the image with Distress inks with a little bit different colours as usual I use.





Pop over to see all fabulous inspirations of my teamies
and play along with us, 
You can win a Surprise Gift from Magnolia-Licious!


... and don't forget to share a comment on the Challenge Posts, Dr. Monday Posts & "W"ednesday posts.
You have a chance to win  a Surprise Packege...


Thank you for visiting!
Happy crafting!



4 komentarji:

  1. wow, pašejo ji tele barve! Super voščilnica in totalna izvirnost!
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Booo
    princeska ima v gradu zabavo za noč čarovnic
    super je
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši