torek, 18. november 2014

Magnolia-Licious White card

Hello my dearest!
Today I'm here just to remind you that you still have time to join us over at Magnolia-Licious Challenge blog with your creation. The theme is White on white.
And this is my DT card.
I've used my new Twinkle Star Tilda from Waiting for Christmas Collection 2014 and I've coloured it with Distress inks but it's different as usual.



I've used white paper cardstock and Maja Design paper pads.
Dies used are from Magnolia -  So Wrapped Snowflake, Cute Wings, Snowflake and Poinsiettia and from Little Darlings Spellbinders Lovely View, Tim Holtz Torn Notebook and of course for card shape I've used Go Kreate die.


Here are also two Swarovski  crystals...



Our sponsor is ... as usual... Diana Crick the fantastic owner of Magnolia-Licious store.
The lucky random winner receive a



Hope you enjoy!
Wishing you happy crafting!


Im entering this card into the following challenges:


13 komentarjev:

  1. Very beautiful card Barbara! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love white cards, very pretty die cuts, just beautiful, Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Stunning card Barbara, love all of the gorgeous dies and Tilda of course!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a beautiful card Barbara!! I love white cards!
    Hugs,
    Neline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. stupenda e molto molto romantica...
    Bacioniii

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. You card is very fantastic!
    I love all these details.
    Thank you for you visit my card.
    Hugs, mumur.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Čudovita voščilnica, super pobarvano. Tisto šablono snežinke bi pa jst tudi imela, krasna je.
    A praviš, da si v naših koncih? :)
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. What a lovely white card beautiful details!!

    Hugs Marrie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!!
    Thanks for sharing at SM and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Britt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Just so adorable Barbara! Your colouring is outstanding and the texture of the embellishments is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši