torek, 5. maj 2015

A Friend is a gift...

Hello Everyone!

I have new paper bag t share! I have made it with G' Day Izzy from LDRS Summer Luvin' rubber stamps collection.
I have also used a sentiment stamp from LDRS Vintage Affections release called Friend.


I have coloured the image with my Distress inks with a little difference this time... I have used yellow... 
Paper pads are from Maja Design and flowers ... I don't remember exactly... LLC, WOC ...
I have used also some Cheese Cloth and lace from LLC 




Thank you for stopping by!








8 komentarjev:

  1. Kako krasna druščina in dodelano v nulo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tale tvoja vrečka je že sama po sebi darilo. Fenomenalna je! In da ne omenjam tvojega barvanja ... Kapo dol, res si mojstrica! :)
    Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Pa še res je,
    krasno darilo za prijatelja
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love this card! Beautiful colouring and I like the soft, delicate design.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful Barbara. She's lovely.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Res občudujem tvoje barvane. Čudovita vrečka je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Res občudujem tvoje barvane. Čudovita vrečka je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši