ponedeljek, 21. september 2015

My Valentine...

Good morning everyone!

It's Monday and it's time to share my new DT card for Craft Heaven Shop!

This is my Valentine card with gorgeous Pion Design papers
The first sheet is called Violaceous  from Flower Frame Collection and the second one My Princess is from My Precious Daughter Collection.



I've chosen this beautiful Tilda called You are My Valentine Tilda Duo.
I've stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa on The Langton watercolour paper and coloured the image with Distress inks.
For this image I've used :
vintage photo
tattered rose
victorian velvet
and black soot for shadding.



Here are also these gorgeous WOC flowers all from Tina's fabulous shop...
White Mulbarry Paper Magnolias
Lillac Oper Roses and Deep Ivory Hip Rosebuds.

You see the Little Key? It's sooooo cute! Perfect for all your projects! You can find it here.



For this project I've also used a Lace called Estelle and purple Vintage Seam Binding... all from Craft Heaven Shop.

Other ingredients:
Spellbinder die
Joy Crafts dies
Gesso
Crackle Accent
ceecesloth
half pearls
and...
of course my sewing machine.


Thank you for stopping by and for every comment!

I wish you a nice day!
Barbara GR

XOXO



3 komentarji: