četrtek, 14. julij 2016

Happy B Day... CraftHeaven shop

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a card made for CraftHeaven shop. This week i was in trouble. LOL
The inspirational theme is... How I Evolved...
After a long consideration and two cakes I chosen this gorgeous Birthday Tilda.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa and coloured with Distress inks...



Here is My card... how it looked in April 2011... Same Tilda different design.




I cut out the card's bases with GoKreate die and Magnolia Vintage Square doohickey.
I've embellish the upper left side using Sakura Background doohickey... 


The papers used are all from new Maja Design collection. Wow wow wow...  absolutely awesome collection!!!! 
For My sentiment I used Scrapiniec chipboard.... Yes Tina... I couldn't resist.



I've used also... Lace Marguerite, dies from DooHickey Box, Spellbinders dies...




All the products used from CraftHeaven shop are listed here...


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar