nedelja, 25. september 2016

For You...

Hello,

I'm sharing with you my latest DT card made for Craft-Heaven shop.
I made it with this absolutely gorgeous Tilda with an Armful of Flowers from the SeaSide Collection...


I coloured the image with Distress inks and reinkers.
Then I added some touches of Dina Wakley Media Gesso around...

The beautiful papers used for this card are from Pion Design Easter Greeting collection and from Pion Palette... I chose two colours... green and blue...


I made all this Hydrang ea flowers with a die.... but I've also added some blue WOC Open Roses...
For the leaves  I've used The Parsley and Rocket Salad Doohickey...

The sentiment... "For you"...is from Scrapiniec collection...
I've also used some branches from Spring Prodigy Wreaths sets too..


Here are alyo The Lovely Key charm and  Lace Juliane...




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar