petek, 9. december 2016

Happy Birthday lollipop card / Noor! Design U.K.

Good morning!

I hope you are all well! It's Friday and is again my turn to share some inspiration at Noor! Design U.K:..
I'm tottaly obsessed with Lollypop Cards!!!
Today I'm sharing my first one made with new Pion Design papers. I looove them!!!!




The papers used are Roses in Bloom, Climbing Roses and Borders... for Butterflies and sentiments...
I've added few doilies and Cheesecloth.
I couldn't used this gorgeous Magnolia stamp without Vintage Seam Binding and lovely Lace Eloise from Tracy's amazing shop.



The Magnolia stamp is from Advent Calendar box... just adorable!!!
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink and coloured with istress inks.

Colours used:
hair - antique linen, walnut stain
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
cheeks - victorian velvet, aged mahogany, tattered rose
roses - victorian velvet, aged mahogany
shirt - pumice stone

All the products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 komentarja:

  1. This is so pretty Barbara. Tilda is so cute and love your embellishments.
    I love lollipop cards but have yet to make one. A January project I think.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši