nedelja, 2. april 2017

Cause I love You...


Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you a card made for Craft-Heaven week's inspiration...



I cut out the base of the card and middle layer with Magnolia Vintage Square Doohickey.

The papers are from Maja Design's Summertime collection and one sheet is from  Pion Design Easter Greetings collection (it's on sale now!!!)..




I used Cause I Love You Tilda from the Lovely Emojis Collection 2017..
I coloured this lovely Tilda with Distress Inks. Then I sealed the image with Distress Micro Glaze...
I add some pearls around her ...

The higlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque Pen.


The script accents around the image were made with one of the stamps from the Stempelglede Post Card from Paris set..

I add two straws on the bottom and some WOC flowers and Decorative Foam Bouquets around..
Some gesoo gere and there...



Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

   
   
   

1 komentar:

  1. Hi Barbara, this is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully coloured, I love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši