petek, 19. maj 2017

A rose for You... Noor! Design U.K.

Hi!

Today I'm sharing with you my Noor! Design U.K. DT card made with Pion  and Maja Design paper pads.



I cut out  this lovely image from Ephemera - Maja Design Sofiero collection. Othes sheets are from Pion Design Sofia's Treasure.
The chipboards on this card are from Scrapiniec, Lemoncrafts and from Wycinanka.
I cut out few butterflies with Little Darlings Dotted Wings Dies...

I added some gesso here and there and white Lace Robinetta...




Hugs, Barbara GR


All  products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 komentarja:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the shabby chic look and pink is my favourite colour. Hugs Mrs A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Barbara, love shabby chic and this is gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši