petek, 17. november 2017

Little Rudolph... Noor! Design UK

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you my newest Noor! Design UK DT project.
 This week I made a Christmas card using Rudolph from Whimsy Stamps collection available in Tracy's shop...




I cut out the image with Lttle Darlings Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die...
Papers used are from the newest Pion Design Christmas Whises collection.
I added few Scrapiniec Mistletoe chipboard and and Big branches..
All products are listed below this post....



Hope you enjoy!

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 komentarji:

  1. Adorable! Very beautiful colouring! And Thank you for listing the used products.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG I also have this image but think I will never use it again after seeing how fabulous you've made it look. Mine looks awful compared to yours. I'm going to hang up my paintbrushes!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful card. Sweet image and super combination with DP.

    OdgovoriIzbriši