torek, 12. december 2017

♥ Welcome to my Birthday..... Craft-Heaven Shop ♥

Hi!♥

Today I'm saring with you  my latest DT creation made for Craft-Heaven inspirational blog.
 This time I've made a gift box using Welcome to my Birthday Tilda from 
Yay, It's your Birthday Collection 2017. 



The gorgeous papers used are all from Sofiero collection.
 I used Shades of Sofiero Monocromes and Sofiero design papers. I love soft pink and white tones. 
All papers used are listed below my post.


I cut out this gorgeous Tilda using Vintage Frames die. Other dies used are Dream tag and Rosemary Wreath.


I coloured Tilda with Distress inks.
All the highlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque pen.
.... Then.... Everything is safely sealed with a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze.



Some light touches of Dina Wakley Media Gesso here and there... 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you again in a few days!
Hugs,
Barbara GR 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar