četrtek, 10. maj 2018

Tutorial Thursday... Colouring with Distress - La La Land Crafts


Hi!
Today I try to show you my colouring with Distress inks.
I decided to colour Marci with Tulips.
I take few pics to show you step by step how I colour most of my La La La Crafts images.



I always start with skin. I used vintage photo and tattered rose... mixed together.
Then I colour hair... first I used antique linen..
and when the colour is dry I shade them using walnut stan.

Then I colour my tulips... using fired brick and tattered rose...
Next step... colouring a dress. 


 I used a mix of milled lavender and worn lipstic.


I start hit hat... first with my pink and then with hickory smoke...


I used the same colour - hicckory smoke - for first step of shadding a dress and tulips..




Done... All shadded with hickory smoke...


Now I change my brush for shadding with black soot...


When I finish I change again a brush... I use a thin brush for borders...


I use Gelly white pen for highlight eyes..


... and some glitter Sakura pen for tulips and shoes...


Hope you can see the shine ...


At the end I select one of my dies  - Nested Frames Large Die -
and cut it out.


You can see my card in tomorrow's post...
Thank you for stopping by!!
ugs, Barbara GR

2 komentarja:

  1. Fabulous - thanks for listing the colours too. I'd love to see a video of your colouring, esp the no-lines work you do. It never ceases to amaze me. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous! Yes! Please do a video!

    OdgovoriIzbriši