petek, 8. junij 2018

Reprint papers... Crafteezee uk shop

Hello everyone!!

This is my first post for you today...

and in this one I'm sharing with you my Crafteezee uk DT inspiration prject...
a paper bag.. 
I made it using Reprint paper pads. I love them!!



I destressed all paper pads...
The beautiful lace on the bottom of this paper bag is called Lace Olivia.
I added also Rose Ribbon White... just to embellish it.
On the left side you can see Fantasy chipboad called Branches Set and on the right side chipboard called Gifts.



Here are also Meadow Spry White, Pretty Florals and White Apple Blossom...
... and two pink butterflies. I cut them out fromPion Design's paper pad.
Few half pearls here and there ... and I think that is finished...





Hugs, Barbara GR



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


1 komentar:

  1. Very pretty and delicate . Forget the present inside I just want the bag!! Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši