petek, 10. avgust 2018

DANCING QUEEN .... Crafteezee UK shop

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a paper bag using Polkadoodles DANCING QUEEN stamp 
from LDRS creative collection.


I stamed the image using LDRS Hybrid Ink Pad RAVEN, then I coloured it with 
Distress inks, re-inkers and ink pads.
The gorgeous paper padds used are from Craft & You WHITE DAY 6x6
collection.


I cut out the image with  Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die set.
The gorgeous branches on left side of the image is made using
 Fantasy Small Branches Dies.

Then I added one of Scrapiniec Alamor Small Borders 02 chipboard...
Lace Daphne and Sunflower Trim.
A also added two Joycraft Cotton Butterflies Small...
I also added Hybrid tea roses white and pomegranataes .

I also added some adhesive hal pears here and there all around this cute ballerina...


Happy crafting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 komentar: