petek, 28. september 2018

Mintay Wunderlust

Good morning!

Today I'm sharing with you something inusual for me. I try to make a scrapbooking page.
For this project I chose a paper pad from Mintay Wunderlust 12 x 12 Paper Pack.

I don't add a photo because I decided to insert a white and black image and  must develop it...



On the top and on the bottom of the image I added Scrapiniec Alamor Small Borders and 
on the bottom Scrapiniec Alamor 2 Layer Signboard 01. This one for adding a sentiment or a date...
Then I cut out a camera, a traveler and a littel flower. I glue them on my sheet using 3D foam just for adding a dimension...


Here is also cheesecloth and Rose Ribbon...
few blossoms and roses...
For finishing I added some Gesso here and there...
and.... a lace....

Thanks for visiting!
Have a nice weekend!


Hugs, Barbara

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop: 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar