petek, 22. februar 2019

Little paper bags for a present...


Hi

Me again. 
I have new creations to share with you today.
Here are two paper bags made using paper pads from two different collections.



The first one is made using Pion Design Where the Roses Grow collection.
I used Rose Meadow 6x6 and With All My Love 6x6 paper pads.
I added one of the lovely lace from Crafteezee shop and pearl trims... 
Here are also Wycinanka chipboard - Wycinanka Mr & Mrs Wreaths with Hearts.


I added few Prima marketing paper flowers and cristals... and... cheesecloth.
For finish I added some gesso here and there all over the little paper bag.


For the second one I used Mintay Birdsong paper pads and 
Rose Ribbon with Pearl PINK CHAMPAGNE.
Here are also Prima marketing paper flowers Wycinanka Mr & Mrs Wreaths with Hearts
chipboard and cheesecloth.



Thanks for visiting!

Hugs, Barbara GR

1 komentar:

  1. Hi Barbara, these are gorgeous, a present in themselves. Love the colours and papers.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši