sobota, 26. december 2015

Snow Kisses

Hello everyone!
Hope you've had a beautiful Christmas!
Today is my turn to share new inspiration over at Little Darlings Creative inspirational blog for you! For this gift bag I've used  Little Bear . 
This is absolutely one of my favourites Lisbeth's stamps.
For this little gift bag I've used also LDRS dies ... Dewdrop Circle die and Dewdrop Border Die.


I stamped the image with Memento rich cocoa on The Langton Watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks.

 Colours used:
skin - vintage photo and tattered rose
cheeks - victorian velvet and aged mahogany
hair - scattere straw, frayed burlap and walnut stain
socks - black soot
boots - walnut stain
background – frayed burlap


Paper pad used is from Joy! crafts Happy Holidays paper block. Here are also Sentiment, glow and this cute snowflake from Duch Doobadoo A5 Paper art - Winter.



Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Barbara GR

5 komentarjev: