ponedeljek, 18. april 2016

Tilda with Dandelion

Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
For this week's project today at Craft-Heaven Shop I have used Dandelion Tilda from the newest Magnolia Spring Fever Collection... Now restocked in the shop!

The theme is ... "Name Your Technique"


What is technique used?
I was undecided.... so...
I coloured the image with Distress inks, I distressed, I stitched,.... embellishing...



Papers used for this card are from Pion Design Easter Greeting Collection. Both are listed below this post.
All dies used are from Magnolia vintage box...
The frame  used is from Scrapiniec. Is not exactly a frame ... is a residue.



I used a lot of Gesso, Lace Estelle from Tina's shop and WOC flowers...
And... instead of charm Here is a beautiful Pin. You can see it? This one and many others beautiful embellishemnt are available in Craft-Heaven shop.



Here is a closer pics of my lovely Tilda...

Colours used this time are:
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
cheeks - tattered rose, victorian velvet
hair - scattered straw, walnut stain
dress - millede lavender, victorian velvet
dandelions  - scattered straw, wild honey, vintage photo. walnut stain


I protect the image with Distress Micro Glaze...

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day!
Barbara GR



2 komentarja: