sobota, 2. julij 2016

Anything Goes with the option of Lace and Flowers Challenge at Craft-Heaven

Hi,

I have new post for you this weekend!
I made this card for July challenge over at the Craft-Heaven Shop Inspirational blog .

This month super simple theme is.... 
Anything Goes with the option of Lace or Flowers...


I chose Resting Tilda from Magnolia Spring Fever Collection. The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa inc and coloured with Distress inks and markers...
then I cut out this adorable Tilda...
I've added some glitter on her shirt and patches...


This gorgeous papers are all from 6 x 6 Maja Design Vintage Romance collection.
The Scrapiniec chipboard and Lace and WOC flowers and.... more...

All items are listed at the end of this post... so you can find them very easy in Tina's store. LOL


Hugs!
Barbara



1 komentar:

  1. Fabulous card! I love that sweet little girl and you have coloured her beautifully. Wonderful design and shape too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši