sreda, 21. september 2016

Happy Ever after....

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you my Craft-Heaven shop DT creation... We restart our  daily posts with very simple theme... "Anything goes".
I'm showing you today.... another Wedding Exploding box. LOL
The gorgeous papers used for this box are from Maja Design Vintage Romance collection ... all are available at Craft-Heaven shop.


The papers used from this awesome wedding collection are: 
Bride & Groom, Champagne, Happily Ever After and Wedding Day.


On the lid I chose  Scrapiniec 2-Layers Heart piece and I added the word Love inside... I love it!!!
For finishing I added few WOC flowers, White Foam Bouquets, Lace Juliane and  some Texture paste mixed with Gesso...


Inside.... I made a cake with a lot of WOC flowers and Foam Bouquets... and Scarapinie chipboard...



For the top of my cake I made a Water Lily... I've used Sakura Water Lily die from Magnolia...





This is all from me for now....
I'll be back very soon with another creation for you!

Hugs, Barbara GR


1 komentar: