petek, 27. januar 2017

I Wish You Happy Birthday

Good morning!

I have new Noor Design U.K. DT card to share with you!
It's a masculine birthday card made without coloured image on.
I chose Pion Design Mr Tom's Treasures collection. Those papers are perfect for masculine cards. You have a great selection of designs for all your creative ideas.

Papers used are:
Memory Notes
Vintage Automobiles - both sides and
Motorcycle also both side of the sheet.


All edges are distressed and machine sewn.
I added Cheesecloth an some Gesso here and there.


I cut out the sentiment from Pion Design Memory Notes paper pad.
The stamped sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps A Man's Best Friend.
I also used one die from LDRS Stitched Flags Die set...


I wish you a beautiful weekend!

Happy crafting!
Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar