torek, 9. januar 2018

Club La-La Land Crafts December 2017 Kit Showcase


Hello everyone!!!
I would like tointroduce you in the newest La La Land Crafts December Club Kit!
This kit is absolutely fantastic!
I used Hear Garland Marci and Love Notes stamps.



For my cards I used Heart Garland Marci and Love Notes stamps.

I also used some of the awesome goodies from the 
December Card Kit . Papers are just adorable.

 Additional Products Used:

Distress Ink Pads:
Skin: Vintage Photo
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo
Dress and Shoes: Milled Lavender, Tattered Rose
Garland: Aged Mahogany, Tattered Rose



Additional Products Used:

Distress Ink Pads:
Panda: Pumice Stone
Balloon: Fired Brick, Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone


Hugs, Barbara GR



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar