petek, 9. marec 2018

Lollipop cards.... Noor! Design U.K.

Hello everyone!

It's again my turn to share my Noor! Design U.K. DT creations with you today. 
I made few lollipop cards for my kid's teachers...
This time the photos aren't the best.... I forgot to take pisc when I finished them. LOL



For this lollipop cards and for gift boxes I used Maja Design Papers... All paper pads are from Sofiero collection.

I added Pleatted Ruffle Tulle on the back side and Paper Doilie... on both cards... 
For finish  I added Vintage Seam Binding...



I used Magnolia stamp and for background Stempelglede stamps... they are listed below this post.
The imae is coloured with Distress inks.
These cute little boxes cointain Ferrero rocher...
All products used are listed below this post.



Tank you so much for visiting!
Hapy crafting!

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 komentarja: