petek, 26. oktober 2018

Blue Frame card....

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharig with you a frame card.
I don't added an image because I leave a space for a photo...




The papers used are from Pion Design Beach Blossom 6 x 6 collection.
 I love these blue papers!




To create my frame I added White Pure silk Ribbon in all borders. On the top  added a chipboard from Wycinanka Mr & Mrs Decors Set. 
On the bottom of my frame card I added Scrapiniec chipboard and few flowers...
Here are White Meadow Sprays, Small Leaves, white roses,
Light blue rosebuds.....


Here are also some half pearls and nothing other, O think that is perfect and that this frame card don't need other embellishments....
And you? What you think about?

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 komentar: