petek, 30. november 2018

Lollipop card

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a Lollipop card made using Prima Marketing Paper pads.
The collection used is called Moon Child. 
Colors are absolutely gorgeous!!!!



I used Pure silk Ribbons to made bows...nher you can see a moon charm... this one is aldo from 
Prima Marketing collection.




I used few Prima products... Here are also Prima Flowers, Chrystals, and more....

I added some Gesso here and there, a cute Fantasy deer and Fantasy Snowflake...
I don't used image.... because on the front size you can add a photo...




All products used are listed below this post!
Hugs, Barbara GR



1 komentar:

  1. Our Expert Swimming pool contractors works with a client to design a pool and then arranges for the installation of the pool.
    This contractor orders the materials and hires and supervises the subcontractors that actually install the pool.

    OdgovoriIzbriši