sreda, 3. februar 2016

Creative Inspirations - Hugs & Kisses

Hugs!

I'm sharing with you today a card I've made for Creative Inspirations Challenge. The theme for this one is.... "Hugs & Kisses".

For this card I've used Miracle Loved Tilda .



I've coloured the image with Distess inks.
Colours used:
skin - vithage photo, tattered rose

cheeks - victorian velvet 

hair - scattered straw, walnut stain

dress - black soot, victorian velvet
wings - victorian velvet, tattered rose, black soot



For this card I've used Magnolia Vintage square, Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing Frame and Corner die, Cutting & Embossing Feathers Die...
Flowers are from WOC and Craft-Heaven Shop...



I've added sprkle on th ewing and cracke accent on little hearts...




The prize for this challenge is offered by Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


We hope you can join us with your creation!

Hugs, Barbara GR

8 komentarjev: