ponedeljek, 1. februar 2016

Noor Design U.K. Challeneg - Love

Hello everyone!

It's February.... wow... January flies away!
This is my first post today! It's for Noor! Design U. K. Monthly challenge.
The theme for this month is...........
.......... "LOVE".


I've made a card with Dutch Doobadoo Card Art A4 Camera template. I love it becouse is very versatile ... You can make a large variety of cards for different occasions...

On this card I've added just few WOC flowers and White Decorative Foam Bouquet..
and a little bit of Gesso.



Paper pads used are  from Joy! crafts. Those especialy are from Vintage Paper Bloc.
Here is Cupid Angel Tilda coloured with Distress inks... 
and....
You are My Angel sentiment stamp...






As usual the winner of the challenge chosen by Random Org will receive a £10 gift voucher.



Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Barbara GR








4 komentarji:

  1. This is so pretty Babrbara. Love the shape and gorgous colour xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad that you like it!
      Hugs, Barbara

      Izbriši
  2. It's beautiful Barbara, I love the camera template.

    OdgovoriIzbriši