petek, 24. junij 2016

Graduate... for my Noor! Design U.K. inspiration

Hi there!

It's Friday and I have new Noor! Design U.K. DT creation to share with you! Do you remember my last week's graduation card? Here is coordinate gift bag made with Lemon Craft Everyday Spring - 06 double sided paper pad. Absolutely beautifil srapbooking papers.




The Magnolia stamp used is Student Tilda with Sign from We Made It collection. The image is stamped on Fabriano Artistico Extra White Smooth Watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks...
The sentiment is from You Made It stamp set.



Dies used are from LDRS creative die sets... Gilded Doily Die and Pierced Ovals dies.
On this paper bag I've added  Lace Estelle and Petite Ruffled Trim... I love both!!!
Flowers are fron Kort & Godr and from Noor! Design's shop. All are listed below this post.





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



2 komentarja: