četrtek, 23. junij 2016

Wings... LDRS creative inspiration

Hi,
today I have new LDRS creative card to share with you! I made it with Dollhouse stamp called Wings.

The image is coloured with Distress inks...

I've decided to made my own folded paper strip.
All you need are...
paper and the smallest die from LDRS creative Basic die set
double sided tape and a little patience.

My finished card...
Other dies used from LRS creative are:
Gilded Oval Label for my sentiment.
The sentiment stamp is from Wishing You LDRS sentiments set.






Happy Crafting!
Barbara GR

2 komentarja:

  1. Beautiful card, Barbara. I love the idea with the selfmade Strip. I want to give it a try.
    Hugs, Susen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is gorgeous Barbara. The image is so sweet and I love the soft colour tones. The pleating looks fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši