ponedeljek, 27. februar 2017

Fold Card Art Flower...

Hi,

On Friday was my turn to share some inspiratin  with you over the Noor Design U.K. blog!
I made this lovely fold card with Dutch Doobadoo Fold Card Art A4 Flower template.




Papers used are from Pion Design collection called Where the Roses Grow.
I chose pink tones and this awesome Time to Smell Roses paper pad.



I cut out all these clocks...
The dies used are from LDRS creative and from Joy crafts.... all listed below my post.
On the front side of my card I added lace, Ivory flatbacked lace, WOC flowers, butterflies, paper leaves ...
I finished this card with Gesso and with adding some half pearls.


See you!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar