sreda, 8. februar 2017

Italy Tilda & Lemon tree

Hi!

I'm sharing  another card with Magnolia stamp today.
This is Italy Tilda from Stamp & Cutz collection.


Tilda is coloured with Ditress Inks.
For all lovely details around the image I used Stempelglede stamps. The set is called Post Card from Paris and is available HERE.

Dies used are all from Magnolia.
For the card shape I used a die from Magnolia PopUp Box Number 1 and Vintage square die for the smaller one.
Lemon leves and flowers are from Italy Tilda & Lemon tree Cut & Cutz set.
Then I used Parsley and Rocket die ... and Chicken Wire die.


For this card... I mixed different paper pads... few from Pion Design and other from Maja Design.
I used all my Yellow papes.
Coffe in the Arbour papers 6 x 6, Pion Design Easter Morning, Pion Green I and II...



I also added few WOC flowers.

I finish my card with adding some esso here and there.




Hugs, Barbara GR


 
   
   

2 komentarja:

  1. Your colouring of Tilda is amazing. Hugs Mrs A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Really stunning, love all the card you make <3 Hugs Lotte

    OdgovoriIzbriši