torek, 27. marec 2018

Happy Birthday... La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you my card made for the last La La Land Creative Inspiration Friday.
The theme was....  " Hapy Birthday".


 On this card I used City Molli. I try to change colours this time. I chose red... a little bit inusual colour for me.
Molli is coloured with Distress inks.

 Colours used are:
skin - tattered rose, vintage photo
hair - antique linen, walut stain 
 clothes - fired brick, ntique linen, pumice stone, black soot



All La La Land Creative product used are:
Nested Frames Large
Vintage Typewriter
Birthday Gift Molli
Balloons Die

Hugs, Barbara GR


5 komentarjev:

  1. Voščilnica za eno elegantno tajnico :) Krasna je!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. poker has many variations, all following a similar pattern of play and generally using the same hand ranking hierarchy. There are four main families of variants, largely grouped by the protocol of card-dealing and betting poker online.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you for making this article, this article is very good and easy to understand. I really love reading the articles that you make, so I want to read them continuously. Visit my web : Play Slot Game Joker123 Indo

    OdgovoriIzbriši