torek, 20. marec 2018

Tilda With Little Chickens... Craft-Heaven shop

Hi!

You see the new Magnolia stamps? I love them!!!!
Here is my Craft-Heaven DT card made with one of these absolutely gorgeous stamps


For card shape I used Go Kreate die and Maja Design Shades of Sofiero paper pads. 
All other design paper pads used are from Sofiero collection.



As always I used Distress Inks to colour my stamps and the Ranger White Opaque Pen for the highlights...
and a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze to protect all my projects.



I used few fantastic Magnolia Doohickey dies...
Look at the Daffodils on the right side... and Chicken Wire... 
You can see the Scrapiniec chipboard? I love it!!!
On the left side I used white Decorative Foam Bouquets with pink roses an tulips..
There's the Lovely Fence one the left and right..


 Thanks for visiting our blog once again people!


Hugs, Barbara GR

3 komentarji:

  1. I love this. So beautiful. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Barbara, this is just so gorgeous. I love this Tilda and the hen is just adorable. Fab colouring and embellishments.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši