ponedeljek, 9. november 2015

Christmas Lantern...

Hello everyone,

Today is my turn to share some inspiration for the Craft Heaven Inspirational blog...

This week's theme is Anythig but a card...

I've chosen Edwin with Christmas Lantern  and Merrs Christmas stamp for today's post. This stamp are from the newest Magnolia Christmas collection.
I've coloured the image with Distress inks and cut it out. 


This gorgeous papers are from Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basic collection and 
from Magnolia - Holly Script.
As you can see I've used  few different dies from Magnolia Doohickey kits...
I've also used a doily... you can find it in Tina's shop...


... I've used another embelishment from Tina's shop...
a beautiful Wooden Swirl...

Other ingredients used:
 a lot of Stickless 
Gesso and
Snow texture
and of course... paper bag.

Hope you have a time to leave me a comment. I'll be very pleased!
You can find the links to the products I used at the end of this post.


Barbara GR
XOXO



4 komentarji: