petek, 6. november 2015

My Baby Bear

Hi!

My second post...
This is my DT card for the new challenge at Sognando Scrap with so lovely theme "Sweet dreams".
This weeks lovely sponsor is Ppink dollstars so I've used one of  Ppink dollstars digi imags called My Baby bear for this card.

Eccomi a voi con il secondo post!
Questa volta, anche se u pochino in ritardo, voglio ricordarvi che ripartito un nuovo challenege a Sognando scrap. Il tema di questo mese... "Dolci sogni"... scelto da Penelope.



I'v coloured the image with Distress inks... The technique... no-line..
Paper pads are from Maja design.

L'immagine e colorata con i Distress inks...
Le carte sono di Maja Design...


Here are my lovely paper flowers...
from Kort & Godt and WOC roses from Craft-Heaven shop...

...i miei amati fiorellini di carta...
Della Kort& Godt e le rose della WOC... le trovate da Tina al Craft Heaven Shop...


Dies used are from Go Kreate and Joy crafts...


This is all from me today!
Sweet Dreems!

Un post breve ma spero piacente! ... A... mi raccomando partecipate al challenge potete vincere 3 timbri a vostra scelta !
Dolci sogni!

Barbara GR
XOXO


4 komentarji: