sobota, 14. november 2015

Christmas Reindeer

Hello!

Today I would like to share with you my DT card for this week's Creative Inspirations challenge.
The theme is quite simple I'm shure you love it as me...
Anything Goes + option of a sketch!


I used sponsor's digital image for this card called Christmas Reindeer. I've coloured it with Distress inks...
For this adorable reinderr i chose this beautiful Magnolia Christmas papers and paper doilies... 
Absolitely simple Christmas card... 
Hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs
Barbara GR

5 komentarjev:

  1. Barbara, I love this card, your painting is exquisite and you have created such a beautiful card design too.
    Sue...xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgous card and a really adorable bambi xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Res je prav čarobna tale tvoja voščilnica :-)) Kot tudi srnjaček.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Res je prav čarobna tale tvoja voščilnica :-)) Kot tudi srnjaček.

    OdgovoriIzbriši