ponedeljek, 20. marec 2017

... Choccolate Makes You Happy...

Hello,

I have few chocolate boxes to share with you today.
This week's theme at Craft-Heaven inspirational blog is
... Think Spring...


These are just a little presents, with chocolate inside,  made for Woman's Day that my two little boys gave to kindergarden's teachers.
I used Pion Design papers from two different collections... Where the Roses Grow and The Songbird's Secrets.

For these boxes I chose Have Dinner with Me Tilda from The Recipe card collection 2017.
The image is coloured with Distress inks... in different colours.

At the end I added some Post marks...
I also used an Stempelglede  rubber stamp... from Postcard from Paris set.



Then I added Lace, White Decorative Foam Bouquets and WOC flowers... all are listed below this post.


   
Hugs, Barbara GR!

   
   

3 komentarji:

  1. oh my .. another beautiful works coming from you !
    always love your art work <3 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovite čokoladnice! Tako nežne si naredila, res prekrasno!

    OdgovoriIzbriši