petek, 31. marec 2017

With Love ! Noor! Design U.K.

Good Morning!

It's Noor! Design U.K. Friday and it's my turn  to share some inspiration with you.
I made a card with LemonCraft Gossamer Blue paper pads... without image...




I cut out papers and I distressed them. 
The dies used are from Sizzix for doily and Marianne design for my card base.
Here is another die used.... I made also few roll up roses ...
and.... Little Darlings Gilded Label for my sentiment.
I added lace, Petite Ruffled Trim and Flatbacked pearl string, Scrapiniec chipboard, Vintage Seam Binding ... and Flowers...
All staff used is from Noor! Design U.K. shop and is listed below this post.




Hope I inspired you!
I wish you a beautiful weekend!
Hugs, Barbara GR



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 komentar: