petek, 24. marec 2017

Time for a Coffee Break... Noor! Desig U.K.

Hello!

Today I have new card to share with you.
I'm in love with the newest LDRS creative stamps... so... for my Noor! Design U.K. DT card I chose  All Dresse Up Time For a Coffe Break stamp.



I used few different dies from my collection.
With the first oneI cut out my image... "Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die".
The second  one from LDRS collection is "Majestic Rectangle Label Dies"... and "Gilded Oval Die Set".
I've also used Marianne Design Craftable Vines and Roses Roll Up Die 2.Papers used are from Pion Design Where the Roses Grow collection.



Distress inks used:
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
hair - antique linen, walnut stain
cap - victorian velvet, pumice stone
jacket - bundled sage
pants - antique linen
dog - antiue linen, walnut stain

 Hope I inspired you!

I'll be back later with another card! LOL
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar