torek, 24. maj 2016

All About Magnolia - Challenge Reminder

Good morning!

Today I'm sharing with you my card made for All About Magnolia Challenge.

The challenge theme this month is 
♥ All About Crafting ♥


For this card I've used  Dangling Sea Edwin from Magnolia's Bon Voyage collection. 
The image is coloured with Distress inks...




These gorgeous papers are from Maja Design collection. I cut out all the edges with Go Kreate dies and machine sewn... Then I covered them with a bit of Gesso mixed with texture paste.
For the card base and for cutting out the anchor I've used paper pad from Pion Design Palette.



Other ingredients used are:
dies from Magnolia DooHickey box 
Cheesecloth
Kaiser Craft stamp

Pop over All About Magnolia challenge blog and play along with us!

Have a nice day!

Hugs, Barbara GR



3 komentarji: