nedelja, 1. maj 2016

Mood Board challenge at Craft-Heaven

Hi,

I have new post for you today!
Yes.... today is also started new challenge at Craft-Heaven Shop Inspirational blog...

And this month we have a Mood Board challenge...



My inspration for you...


I made a Baby card... 
Papers are from Maja Design Vintage Baby collection... Welcome Little one and Adorable ...
Each card's shape is machine sewn ...
I've added a bit of texure paste mixed with Gesso


The stamp used is from Magnolia collection....for the background (on the left) I used a stamp from Stempelglede Post Card from Paris stamp set.
WOC flowers are all from Tina's shop...


Here are also two tags... I made them with Tilda tag die...
Other dies are from Magnolia Doohicey club  kit collection...




All items used fo this card are listed below.... If you want or need  something pop over and visit Craft-Heaven shop...

Hugs, Barbara GR


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar