petek, 20. maj 2016

Good mornng!

Today I'm sharing with you my Noor! Design U.K. DT card made with Cindy from Whimsy Stamps collection.


This lovely image is coloured with Distress inks... and covered with Distress Micro glaze...
All Sentiment stamps are from Jilian stamp set...

 For the card shape I used Dutch Doobadoo Card Art A5 Triptech stencil. All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn... and I've used a bit of Gesso to give it a chabby look...


This gorgeous paper is from Studio Light ... Sweet Romance 04.
The die used is from Joy Crafts Frame with Circles and Swirlie Die set. I used it also for the front side of my card...



For finishing my card I've added few WOC flowers


Hugs, Barbara GR


All the products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 komentarja:

  1. What a gorgeous card Barbara. Really wonderful design with the shape and fabulous colours and image xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. oh...MEGA...i love Yours cards...ist AMAZING:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši