torek, 15. december 2015

Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone!

Today is again my turn to share some Christmas inspiration as guest DT at Noor! Design U.K.!
For this post I've made an envelope with Envelope Art A4 Scallop. I made it in non traditional colours... I love pink....soooo... this is  my project...


I used Let It Snow paper pad . I think that is absolutely beautiful and perfect for this project.
 All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn.
Here I've used also Cutting & Embossing Oval Die.
Sentiment and reindeer from Craft Art A5 Christmas pad.


On this side I used Cutting & Embossing Border Die and few dies from Oval Die set.


You can see that I've used a lot of Gesso. I definitely love this vintage look.
Here are also my lovely WOC flowers from Craft Heaven Shop, Charm and Pine cone...





Thank you for visitin!

Hugs,
Barbara GR


All the products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



3 komentarji:

  1. Such a pretty envelope Barbara and I love all the fabulous details xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovita kuvertica, krasna šopka, barve so pa sploh najlepše.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ooo Barbara, kako čudovita in posebna kuverta :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši