sreda, 9. december 2015

North Pole Postage

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad to be guest DT at Noor Design this month!!!!! I would like to thank to Tracy for this opportunity!
For this occasion 've made a card with Duch Doobadoo Mittens stencil from Noor! Design U.K. webshop.


The beautiful blue paper with dots is from  Joy crafts Baby paper block. 
For this project I've also used my lovely Cutting & Embossing Oval Die and Large Leaf Die both from Joy Crafts.



I've added a postmark - North Pole Postage, snowflake and two Christmas balls from A5 Christmas craft art.
I've used Gesso and Sparkle for finishing...
 


The little Santa and the sentiment stamps are from Magnolia. I stamped the image with Memento Rich cocoa and coloured with Distress inks...




I enjoyed creating with Noor! products!
Hope you enjoy too!

Hugs
Barbara GR



All the product used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop.


6 komentarjev: