ponedeljek, 7. december 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone!

It's Monday and I'm sharing with you my project for Craft Heaven Shop Inspirational Blog.
I'm late with this post but it's period of influences... and you just have to imagine the chaos with three small children and two adults... all with the stomac flu... lol.

But... I'm here with this lovely Snow Ball made with Dutch Doobadoo stencil.


For this special card I've used Pion White I paper and one of the newest Maja Designa papers called Snowy Days.
I stamped the Old Swedish Church stamp with Memento Summer sky ink and coloured it with Distress inks. You can buy few new colours in Tina's shop too!



I've used a lot of different WOC flowers on this card.... Roses, Cherry Blossom, white Cosmos Daisy, Apple Blossom then this beautiful Frosted Pomegranates...
I've added also this gorgeous Lace Marguerite... and Snowflake charm... pine cones, cheesecloth...

and here is also this absolutely awesome clay angel... soon available in Tina's shop too.



Don't forget that our December challenge is up and running..
A fun and easy one..
We can't wait to see what you've been up to these days..

And don't forget to check out a special offers on all 12x12 papers and Magnolia stamps in Craft-Heaven Shop..

Thank you so much for popping by!

Barbara GR
XOXO



1 komentar: