sobota, 26. december 2015

Snow Kisses

Hello everyone!
Hope you've had a beautiful Christmas!
Today is my turn to share new inspiration over at Little Darlings Creative inspirational blog for you! For this gift bag I've used  Little Bear 
This is absolutely one of my favourites Lisbeth's stamps.
For this little gift bag I've used also LDRS dies ... Dewdrop Circle die and Dewdrop Border Die.


I stamped the image with Memento rich cocoa on The Langton Watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks.

 Colours used:
skin - vintage photo and tattered rose
cheeks - victorian velvet and aged mahogany
hair - scattere straw, frayed burlap and walnut stain
socks - black soot
boots - walnut stain
background – frayed burlap


Paper pad used is from Joy! crafts Happy Holidays paper block. Here are also Sentiment, glow and this cute snowflake from Duch Doobadoo A5 Paper art - Winter.



Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Barbara GR

5 komentarjev: